Covid-19 Policy and Procedure
As I'm sure you know, due to Covid-19, we now have to take extra safety measures per the new regulations under guidelines from the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). I want you to be prepared, so I'm including this page which you will also receive in an e-mail prior to every appointment.
1. Have you had a cough?
2. Have you had a fever?
3. Have you had shortness of breath?
4. Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (see coronavirus fact sheet)
A few other requirements and recommendations from the OHA
Before you arrive:
- Shower before arriving including washing your hair, and putting on clean clothes (This is not required, but appreciated).
Things to bring:
- A Mask to wear while face up on the massage table. (I will provide one if you don't have one).
- Water bottle (I am no longer allowed to provide beverages).
- Finally, for Payment, order of preference has always been Cash/Venmo/Check/Credit Card, but as we try to limit hand (and phone) exchange, I am requesting credit card users to pay with Cash or Venmo. Check writers, please set up Venmo, but if you are unable, please fill out your check in advance to Silver Rain Massage.
Once you arrive:
- You will wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as you come in.
As it has always been, your well-being is my top-priority. For your protection, I will be wearing a mask, changing my apron between appointments, doing the usual hand-washings and wipe-downs, but now with an EPA-registered bactericidal, viricidal and fungicidal spray.
We both now have a few more steps to take in order to keep us all safe, and I appreciate your understanding and cooperation in your part of this. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Jae Alberi, LMT